- Can we make a booking during opening hours?
Absolutely and at no cost. We only ask that you purchase food or drinks at the bar or feel free to pre order when making the booking.
- I’d like to run a trivia night for our club from 5pm is that possible?
We try not to impact or regular customers during opening hours with events running in the bar so all of our trivia nights start at 7pm which gives you complete use of Sir John’s.
- Can we hire the balcony?
Yes you can so long as an appropriate amount of food and drink is purchased for your group.
- Do you offer any discounts for clubs or societies?
We have a range of great value packages for clubs and societies available here. We endeavour to price our menu as cheap as possible so all students, staff and visitors to Monash University can enjoy Sir John’s.
- We’d love for Sir John’s to cater an event we are running?
We can cater for events held in the bar and offer menu items for pickup from the bar for any external events and in large quantities for the most part.
- Can we bring our own alcohol or food?
All alcohol and food consumed in Sir John’s must be purchased at the bar.
- Have you a smoking area?
Monash University have a No Smoking Policy for the entire campus so all smoking including vaping must be off campus.